Public Liability Insurance.

Simply Business

Simply Business

Public Liability : £1,000,000

View our policy details


Sunday 20 January 2013

Brenda's garden.

The gate isn't quite finished yet, I still have to rip a slat for the centre and apply some wood preserver.
 
 
 
There was a line of connifers up the middle but they had been badly cropped so much that it wasn't worth keeping them. I felled them all but they never went to waste, I took them to Riverside Composting Complex where they will be ground up and used for compost (obviously).
I cant figure why so many people fly tip this kind of material because it only costs £26 per tonne to dispose of. My van was stacked to the roof with branches and it cost less than £6 to dispose of.
They (fly tippers) probably use more in fuel going out to the countryside looking for a place to dump it.
 
 
 
This will look great when it's coated.

No comments:

Post a Comment