Public Liability Insurance.

Simply Business

Simply Business

Public Liability : £1,000,000

View our policy details


Saturday 28 September 2013

Exterior Painting.

Les and Fiona recently purchased this nice bungalow.
I've already done some fence work and painting, felled a few trees, tidied up the garden front and back, and they asked me to give the exterior of the house some tlc.
 Not quite finished yet I still have half of the back and one side to do.
I think it looks spanking gorgeous don't you?
More pics to follow, if you want your house looking like this for a very reasonable price give me a call or text on 07842192915

1 comment:

  1. Really Fantastic service by professional, very friendly guys, I would recommend them to my friend for moving house. Household shifting is always a very stressful time, but professional team of top 7 packers and movers mohali have made it so much easier for us. I am very glad they did my house moving with ease and no damage. Thank You
    Subham Porwal

    ReplyDelete