Public Liability Insurance.

Simply Business

Simply Business

Public Liability : £1,000,000

View our policy details


Sunday 18 May 2014

Hazel's deckstention.

When I finished the ten mtr fence for Hazel last summer she
said she would have me back in the spring to extend the decking
as a new kitchen door was to be installed.

Here I've installed a chassis with 500mm centres.
Front and back I screwed two 3"x2" in a L shape
and screwed them to the existing fence and decking.
Each joist has a centre leg screwed on and wedges where needed.
 All of the boards are a neat fit with literally no bounce or creaks, and the job as they say,
is a guid ane...
 
And finally....

2 comments:

  1. I don't know why but I seem to have a fondness for posts about decking!

    If you look at my blog (www.byemould.com) you'll see that January's Blog of the Month also features a post about decking!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this wonderful article really! Home Remodeling Georgia

    ReplyDelete