Public Liability Insurance.

Simply Business

Simply Business

Public Liability : £1,000,000

View our policy details


Thursday 13 December 2012

Boxing in pipes.

Hi folks, this is my first post, and I'm going to show you some of the jobs I have been doing this year for family and friends, and friends of friends. This was the window wall of a kitchen belonging to a lass in Broughty Ferry. There were a bunch of pipes and cables protruding from the ceiling and left hand wall and she wanted them concealed. First thing I did was build a frame from 50mm x 50mm timber, then cut a sheet of plasterboard which I attached with screws so that if any of the pipes ever required attention it could be easily removed. We decided to incorporate a shelf into the design so she could have some ornaments and girlie stuff up there. I think it worked out ok, and it cost less than £200 including materials.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment